LPM kayak Durbuy guarantees the best equipment, the best prices and best service. Between Hotton and Durbuy is a beautiful piece of nature where the Ourthe still is not heavily used. The Ourthe is a fast flowing river which is navigable for everyone. Only if the water level is too high or too low, there may not be sailed. Kayaking is possible between April 1 and October 31, depending on weather conditions. It is accessible to everyone. A descent of the Ourthe is without LPM guide and at your own risk. For everyone, there are life jackets and you can use a waterproof barrel. What you need: Shoes and clothing that may be possibly wet. You better not take full value stuff. Just before entering Durbuy you find our headquarters.
- You can buy your tickets there.
- You put your car on arrival and we will bring you with our bus and your rented kayak to the start.
- You can choose between 7, 14 or 23 km.
- Every boat is equipped with life jackets and waterproof tons
- Halfway through the 14 km you can have lunch at the restaurant La Passerelle.
- After sailing you can change clothes and shower free at our headquarters.